Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Week 2 Blog

After our last class, I decided I should try and figure out the camera I checked out from the school library.

I checked out a Canon Rebel EOS T3, and while that in itself means nothing to me I actually did remember that I had some experience with this type of camera - in high school, I was a teacher's aid for the art teacher and had to photograph art projects for online galleries using a Canon Rebel.

I snapped a few pictures around my apartment that were anything but spectacular and are too blurry and poorly composed for me to share today. I'm really looking forward to learning how to actually use a camera during this week's class.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final

Fall 2020 Final - all edited with Photoshop Express. Taken on a Samsung Galaxy S9 4.3mm - ISO50 - f/2.4 - 1/400s Taken wit...