Monday, September 23, 2019

Week 3 Blog

After last week's class, I spent a lot of time trying to figure out a little more about photography basics (I don't learn well in a classroom setting and do better with lots of trial and error and I'm a lot slower at learning than most classes allow for) and I stumbled across a YouTube channel belonging to a vlogger named Peter McKinnon. I found a video of his describing ISO, shutter speed, and aperture like we talked about in class: 




I really liked this video and the way it breaks down each thing and shows multiple examples of each. I found it super helpful in experimenting with my camera over the weekend. 

And one about beginner mistakes:


Which was just kind of interesting and also he started out showing off his plant, and I love plants.

Also, I went to Phipps over the weekend with my boyfriend and my dog and feel like I got some pretty okay shots!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final

Fall 2020 Final - all edited with Photoshop Express. Taken on a Samsung Galaxy S9 4.3mm - ISO50 - f/2.4 - 1/400s Taken wit...