Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Week 10 Blog


I recently started using Photoshop Express for editing since I can't justify buying Lightroom and haven't had much free time to hunt down a campus computer that has it downloaded.

I think Express is pretty easy to use and I've been okay with the results so far, but it has made me realize how crappy the pictures I take actually are. I'm hoping to start getting some photos to turn out soon so I can end up with some okay pictures at the end of the semester.

I'm not sure why taking a photograph is so difficult for me, but it seems like whether I'm using my smartphone or the Canon I have checked out I can't get it right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final

Fall 2020 Final - all edited with Photoshop Express. Taken on a Samsung Galaxy S9 4.3mm - ISO50 - f/2.4 - 1/400s Taken wit...