Monday, December 9, 2019

Week 13 - Final Blog

This was a very difficult class for me. I wanted to take it to learn how to use a camera and shoot some nice pictures and I think I am leaving this class with at least some knowledge on those fronts.

I think I appreciate photography a lot more now. It has been so hard for me to take photos that I think look good this semester so I have major envy for people who seem more natural with their cameras.

I think the rules of dominance really helped and are the main thing I will take away from this class.

I don't really take a lot of pictures in my personal life. My social media accounts have some photos to keep up with my friends and family, but nothing spectacular, but I hope to keep taking photos and change my social media feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final

Fall 2020 Final - all edited with Photoshop Express. Taken on a Samsung Galaxy S9 4.3mm - ISO50 - f/2.4 - 1/400s Taken wit...